• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:49:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 165
Total: 165

Saturday swap prep day..

Started by Mugwump, October 06, 2018, 04:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

... the coffee's very good...thorms all night, .....more rain today/tonight.....tomorrow?...temps hanging around the 60's....

....swap prep this morn'n....then load a few things this afternoon....we'll net bucket and bag tomorrow morning.

....can't wait as it'll be a big day with extra vendors being added this time around..

more coffee.........brb

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Coffee is great, as usual. 

I had to pull the fish food bins out of the van because we're doing a craft show today. We're all loaded with plants and stuff. However, it's an outdoor event. I could not get Gale to cancel. It's her first show since she busted her shoulder. The promoter has not called off because of the weather . . . . . yet. Then, later, I will unload and reload. Nothing to it. LOL Sometimes I load the food bins in the car so I can use the van. Well, I put them in the van cuz I needed to use the car. Then I put them back in the van ready for the swaps. Then I needed the van for this show that Gale signed us up for. Back and forth. Not good exercise. The bins are as full as they can get and are pretty heavy. Okay, I'm done. You all can go back to your coffee now.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 06, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

I had to pull the fish food bins out of the van because we're doing a craft show today. We're all loaded with plants and stuff. However, it's an outdoor event. I could not get Gale to cancel. It's her first show since she busted her shoulder. The promoter has not called off because of the weather . . . . . yet. Then, later, I will unload and reload. Nothing to it. LOL Sometimes I load the food bins in the car so I can use the van. Well, I put them in the van cuz I needed to use the car. Then I put them back in the van ready for the swaps. Then I needed the van for this show that Gale signed us up for. Back and forth. Not good exercise. The bins are as full as they can get and are pretty heavy. Okay, I'm done. You all can go back to your coffee now.

..outside?....you're going to get wet Bob....no idea tho on how the hopeful crowds will handle the weather...always a few diehards.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. The coffee is great here too. It's going to be a cool day but I won't be here to enjoy it. I am headed to NYC for my nephew's wedding. Nice young man and smart too. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 06, 2018, 05:35:24 AM
Good morning Jon. The coffee is great here too. It's going to be a cool day but I won't be here to enjoy it. I am headed to NYC for my nephew's wedding. Nice young man and smart too.

...I see dancing in your future..... huh....have a safe journey.....and have a blast !!! |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Pot #2 coming up............grab your cups ! :)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 06, 2018, 05:38:48 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on October 06, 2018, 05:35:24 AM

...I see dancing in your future..... huh....have a safe journey.....and have a blast !!! |^|

No dancing today. I am tired as can be. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 06, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

...I feel for you, Bob...Lucy and I used to do the events like that...backbreaking...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

Back from the dismal craft fair. On the way home Gale started to cry and said she was sorry she made me go. Sad.

Oh, almost forgot, the craft stuff is unloaded and the fish food is loaded and ready to go again.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 06, 2018, 05:02:40 PM
Back from the dismal craft fair. On the way home Gale started to cry and said she was sorry she made me go. Sad.

She needed to get past that 1st craft show after her fall I'll bet.....like getting back on a horse.....she'll be better now.... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

..a cool and dank evening here.....leaves are beginning change colors more now....fall is here now,,,,, |^|

I haven't been to  high school nor college football in a few years....might be time to start going again.. huh
Jon