• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:30:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 167
Total: 168

Here we go

Started by waterboy, October 05, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waterboy

Blackhawks won their opener and the wild lost.  Looks like it might be a long season.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..you got that right....now which BH team will show up next....oh and Foresburg got hurt in the skate around....wtf....and no Crawford yet?....maybe one of those minor league goalie call ups will have a breakout year?....LOL...oh sure
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Hawks off to a 2 - 0 start....let's see if 3 - 0 tonight against the Wild?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Sorry Jon. Wild beat the Blackhawks 4 - 3 in overtime. Pulled that one out of the fire.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on October 11, 2018, 11:14:31 PM
Sorry Jon. Wild beat the Blackhawks 4 - 3 in overtime. Pulled that one out of the fire.

..maybe next time.... huh
Jon