• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 12:24:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 162
Total: 162

Thursday coffee....

Started by Mugwump, October 04, 2018, 04:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is very, very good....

.63 degs cool out and the temps are dropping fast..we'll be in the 4o's in a few hours....we didn't get much of the thorms, but the wind howl'd all night....it's still blow'n pretty good out as the cold front slides in from the north....

...water changes this morning....then some putz'n.. huh.....errands ?....

..more of this good coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

My lovely bride just started Pot #2...... :)

..grab a cup... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. The coffee is great once again. It's summer time here in the Mid-Atlantic with temps getting up to the mid 80s. Temps will crash overnight though.

A little putzing and shopping. I have a guy coming over to aerate and reseed my lawn. I saw his work and the results were pretty good so I hired him.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Morn'n Willie.....already dropped to 56degs here....LOL...the called for high is supposed to be 59 degs..... huh

...fish fed...now for my Wheaties  |^| |eat| |^|......just taking the day as it comes along... :)
Jon