• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:01:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 142
Total: 142

Thursday good coffee...

Started by Mugwump, September 27, 2018, 04:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..morn'n all...... :)

...very good coffee on a cool 43deg morning......might see 70? later  huh.....I need to mow today, if nothing else....the dreaded 'clean the garage' out day is fast approaching....a nice long fall would be nice... |^|

..slept good ....more coffee now...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....MMmmmm..grab a cup  |^|

....flu shot today....?....good chance... |^|....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. The coffee is quite good today. On and off rain here today. It is quite breezy with temps in the 60s.

Going to DC to pick up Vikki and then tomorrow we will leave from her house and drive up to NYC where I will spend most of the weekend with my daughter, granddaughter and great granddaughters. I finally feel like I am starting to get old. huh lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 27, 2018, 06:42:14 AM
Good morning. The coffee is quite good today. On and off rain here today. It is quite breezy with temps in the 60s.

Going to DC to pick up Vikki and then tomorrow we will leave from her house and drive up to NYC where I will spend most of the weekend with my daughter, granddaughter and great granddaughters. I finally feel like I am starting to get old. huh lol

....LOL.....'old' isn't so bad....at least you can get free coffee at a lot of places on Thursdays..... huh
Jon