• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:52:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 125
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 125
Total: 125

Sunday

Started by Mugwump, September 23, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...They're having a nice festival over in the next small town by us today.....Good food, craft show, music, rides, etc....we're going over to check it out....nice day, it should be fun  |^|..it's just a few miles from Johnny Mac orchard....might just sneak over there for nice fresh warm apple doughnuts and some cider....

...what's everyone else doing today?...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Moving furniture out to the yard to load up and take to Goodwill and putting grooming room together.  All the heavy stuff is in place, but there's a whole lot of little stuff to do.  I've been at it since 7:30 but have takes some breaks because my back tells me to.  Once everything is set up to my satisfaction I'll post a pic.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 23, 2018, 10:04:56 AM
Moving furniture out to the yard to load up and take to Goodwill and putting grooming room together.  All the heavy stuff is in place, but there's a whole lot of little stuff to do.  I've been at it since 7:30 but have takes some breaks because my back tells me to.  Once everything is set up to my satisfaction I'll post a pic.

....pics would be great....how large is the room dimension wise ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

I have been digging a shallow ditch around my beloved sunroom, that came close to flooding last week when a pond behind our house started overflowing, which it never normally should have,k thank you Florence.  I filled the ditch with river rock gravel and made a French drain.  I will never allow that terror to happen to me again.  Hard hot work though.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on September 23, 2018, 10:07:35 AM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 23, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

....pics would be great....how large is the room dimension wise ?

11x15
Here are pics from the living room and from the kitchen.  Folks can sit in a wing chair or the love seat and watch me groom their dogs if they like.

LizStreithorst

another

LizStreithorst

It was prettier before but it is more useful to me now.

Mugwump

..looks good and functional..... |^|
Jon

BillT

Mugwump

Jon