• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 09:07:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 140
Total: 142

Friday morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, September 21, 2018, 04:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,,the coffee is very good.... |^|...very good..

...77degs now with some rain soon beginning steady falling temps to a low of low/mid 40's tonight.......weird weather...high in the 60's tomorrow...

..not sure what's going on today...need to check the calendar.....

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2......grab a cup.. :)

...temps already dropping....near 70 now...here we go......>
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. The coffee is great here. It's also going to be another beautiful day here in the upper Mid-Atlantic with temps topping off in the mid 70s and low humidity.

Waiting on my transfer pump so that I can start my water changes asap.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Morn'n Willie.....

..what brand pump did you get..?...

...I'm headed down to turn the lights on and feed the little darln's....brb
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 21, 2018, 05:49:38 AM
Morn'n Willie.....

..what brand pump did you get..?...

...I'm headed down to turn the lights on and feed the little darln's....brb

It's a little Wayne PC2 transfer pump. They used to be good but they did a modification that makes it difficult to change the brushes and so they screwed to pump up. I will be looking for a better pump right away.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...thought so....Farm & Fleet sells the Wayne type too...but have another one thst the name escapes me at the moment.... huh....I may stop out there and check 'em out...

My Wayne crapped out too, but I think it might be snail shells binding the impeller up....it did it once before...I'll pull it apart later...before I scrap it...LOL
Jon