• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Looking for Female Sunset Angels

Started by Babers, September 20, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babers

I've been looking for a sunset angelfish (+/g s/s or g/g s/s)and wondering if someone has some. Looking for a female, prefer breeding age or pre-breeder. I don't want a fish with gm, blue, or pearl.

Looking for something like this...
Joel

Mugwump

Let me ask around for you. Are you coming to the GCCA swap on Oct. 7th..?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

It would  have to be g/g-S/S to be a sunset.
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

Quote from: Mugwump on September 21, 2018, 09:19:07 AM
Quote from: ghonk on September 21, 2018, 08:11:04 AM

....yes,I know....

I was replying to Joel's post.
A +/g wouldn't be a sunset.
And if it had Gm  it wouldn't be a sunset  either.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on September 21, 2018, 11:12:17 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 21, 2018, 09:19:07 AM
Quote from: ghonk on September 21, 2018, 08:11:04 AM

....yes,I know....

I was replying to Joel's post.
A +/g wouldn't be a sunset.
And if it had Gm  it wouldn't be a sunset  either.

.... |^|
Jon

ghonk

Ted might have a sunset ,shipping shouldn't be to  crazy from his location.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on September 21, 2018, 12:37:40 PM
Ted might have a sunset ,shipping shouldn't be to  crazy from his location.

...good thought...I know he had blue koi, but think he said he had a sunsets too....

Speedee Delivery will have it up there next day for about $15, or so....good outfit
Jon

Babers

Thanks Jon and Greg. What's the best way to get a hold of Ted? Might not make it to the GCCA swap.
Joel

ghonk

He is  on facebook,i had him friended until i saw  some of his political views,so i can't give you a link to his page.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

Jon

Babers

Thanks guys. Sent him an email and also a message on Facebook. Hopefully he has some.
Joel

Babers

Joel

Mugwump

Jon