• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 08:07:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 256
Total: 256

Wed. doin's...

Started by Mugwump, September 19, 2018, 08:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..errands and putz'n today.....we'll just take the day as it rolls along.... |^|......doo dah..doo dah....

..so what's going on folks?......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I've got a whole lot to get done before my move Saturday.  I've already gotten started.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The big move ain't gonna happen Saturday.  I've been working like a SOB and I have more left to do than will have time for.  If it weren't for my back I'd be able to get it done but then, if it weren't for my back I wouldn't have to move at all.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 19, 2018, 02:28:27 PM
The big move ain't gonna happen Saturday.  I've been working like a SOB and I have more left to do than will have time for.  If it weren't for my back I'd be able to get it done but then, if it weren't for my back I wouldn't have to move at all.

...all in good time.....don't rush and hurt yourself....
Jon

LizStreithorst

It's always darkest before the dawn.  I may be ready by Saturday after all.  The grooming stuff is no problem.  The big job has been the office (almost done) and bookcase (not yet started).

The office was head high in fish shipping boxes and sheets of styro.  I actually was able to fit it all in the closet an a tidy looking manner.  All that's left is to take another bunch of stuff to the burn pile, mop, and move the small deep freeze in here.

I only took one dog for tomorrow and one for Friday.  Friday, I need to put the fish from the 125 in a plastic container and, drain the tank.  I'm pretty sure there'll be time to get it all done by Saturday.  If not, I can have the guys remove the books from the book case and put them back after the monster is in the office.  There will be time without me having to kill myself. 

Right now it's time for a beer and to chill while feed the chickens their scratch and home grown meal worm treat.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon