• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:54:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 158
Total: 158

Tuesday---->..yup

Started by Mugwump, September 18, 2018, 06:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..lost another 2mins 47secs of daylight....still a bit dark here now....

...what's on the agenda today gang ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...already had the porch gathering this morning for coffee and tea...discussed our success with the town council last night and started planning the items we wish to deal with when we have our "work session'' with the council next Monday...

...I'll be hanging the 3 doors that I put the seal coat on yesterday and put the drawers back...I'm going to have to get new drawer guides for a few of them...

...pool time and vodka tonic this afternoon... mim mim mim |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...uneventful morning....no water changes as the water smells like a swimming pool...they shot the water with chlorine big time.....

..I think we'll go out for a late lunch/early dinner?...Jan has class tonight...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...doors hung...drawers in...started cleanup...said to hell with it for the rest of the day!! wfwf |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 18, 2018, 04:11:21 PM
...doors hung...drawers in...started cleanup...said to hell with it for the rest of the day!! wfwf |^|

...boss boss...to da pool, to da pool...... |^|...set 'em up Sam !
Jon

LizStreithorst

I thought it felt hot out, even this morning when I got to work.  I checked the weather around noon.  Dang!  It was 95! 

Did my dog 'o the day.  (I took 1 today, 1 Thursday, and 1 Friday).  Then I went to the feed store looking for a couple of muscle men.  The guy there who loads feed there for minimum wage was interested when I said that I'd pay $10. and hour.  He and a buddy will meet me at the shop Saturday and help me move my grooming stuff home. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..it was gloomy on/off rainy day here...I don't think that we hit 70 here...was supposed to be near 90  huh

...so expect for going out for lunch, we just putz'd.......

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 18, 2018, 05:31:33 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on September 18, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

...boss boss...to da pool, to da pool...... |^|...set 'em up Sam !
...didn't get there today...friends who just got back from their summer stay elsewhere wanted to go for an early dinner...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron