• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 07:20:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 142
Total: 143

Tuesday morn'n===>

Started by Mugwump, September 18, 2018, 05:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good morn'n everyone.....coffee's very good...grab a cup..

...80's and a chance of rain later..... huh...

....not much going on today here.....just some fish room putz'n..water changes...tidying up....yada yada....

....need more coffee....slept hard....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2....we have lift off Houston...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. The coffee is great. We expect to see a little rain with temps in the 80s. It looks like it rained overnight but I didn't hear a thing. A little errand to run and from there I'll take the day as it comes.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Hi Willie.....they upped our chances for rain now...according to radar, it'll arrive in less than an hour....lowered our high to near 80 now too.... huh

..weird weather...
Jon

Ron Sower

...Chambra Chai tea was good...Costco is discontinuing it so I bought 15 containers of it recently...oughta hold me for a few months!...

..104 today then drops to 89 tomorrow...I'll have to get out my goose down winter coat :D :D :D....

...later next week we're going to Tacoma to visit daughter and granddaughter and hope to see the grand play some softball for St. Martins University...she's a sophomore this year...I'm coming home after a week and Lucy's staying another week...I don't need to stay in the 60F & rainy weather any longer than necessary!...I love my AZ sunshine and warmth...! 8) 8) 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron