• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 04:56:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 267
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 248
Total: 249

I figured it out!!!!

Started by LizStreithorst, September 17, 2018, 04:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

If I put a problem out of my mind and put it on the back burner to simmer it cooks until it's done.  That is the way I work.

I know where to put my 125 from the shop.  I have a long bare wall in the office that is stacked high with fish shipping boxes.  I have a long bare wall in my bedroom with a big bookcase.  Now I enjoy seeing my books from bed, but I'd much prefer to look at a planted fish tank.  I'll be hiring a couple of strong guys anyway.  Putting my stuff in place will be just part of the job for them.

The draw back was the Pergo floors I stupidly decided to have in the bedroom and office.  I am a champion flooder.  Then I remembered that they make these wonderful water alarms that will wake the dead when they go off.  All I will need is one for tank and one for the water storage container and I've got it made.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...aaah...the wonders of the mind...... w!w |^| w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson