• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 05:41:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 227
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 252
Total: 252

Rockford Swap Sept 16th

Started by Mugwump, September 16, 2018, 06:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...it was a good time had by all.....not the biggest crowd we've had, but most all the vendors did very well...

Scott was a great help and we gabbed all day long....good times  |^|..he said 'hi' to all here too ...as usual, we gabbed all day with the wonderful Bob/gale...I even scored a big bag of Bob's foods....great stuff !!  |^|...they brought Mr Eddie with them today...what a great dog.....good people personality..he loves everybody  :)

We didn't sell out but sold our fair share...

....Dale and I traded bags of fish.. :)....I have my first Bulgarian green genes in da house now..headlined by a couple drop dead gorgeous
Bulgarian seal points....they all look fantastic in their new 55gal home.....color me a very pleased and happy man... |^|..life is good

Jan and I, is bushed, tired, and sore....LOL...it's been a long
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 16, 2018, 06:23:27 PM
...it was a good time had by all.....not the biggest crowd we've had, but most all the vendors did very well...

Scott was a great help and we gabbed all day long....good times  |^|..he said 'hi' to all here too ...as usual, we gabbed all day with the wonderful Bob/gale...I even scored a big bag of Bob's foods....great stuff !!  |^|...they brought Mr Eddie with them today...what a great dog.....good people personality..he loves everybody  :)

....Dale and I traded bags of fish.. :)....I have my first Bulgarian green genes in da house now..headlined by a couple drop dead gorgeous
Bulgarian seal points....they all look fantastic in their new 55gal home.....color me a very pleased and happy man... |^|..life is good

Jan and I, is bushed, tired, and sore....LOL...it's been a long

Sounds like a great time and congrats on the seal points. Keep us posted on your progress. Are you still on the committee?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 17, 2018, 06:39:10 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 16, 2018, 06:23:27 PM

Jan, and I, is bushed, tired, and sore....LOL...it's been a long

Sounds like a great time and congrats on the seal points. Keep us posted on your progress. Are you still on the committee?

...stds committee....?..yes....BOD..yes....but TAS is very slow, especially after the fb group was started....haven't even called a mtg since... huh.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Always great to see someone appreciate the fish I have raised.  You can  join a very exclusive club, as far as I know Joel and I are the only two in the US. with breeding Seal Points.  Those seem to be hard to get to spawn. I have one of the Pinoy female hets in with a seal point male.  She spawns regularly but only lays about 20 - 30 eggs per spawn.  Those you got are her last viable spawn.  One of your seal points mated to one of your blue glitters would be awesome, better yet if the Blue Glitter were female and the Seal Point male..
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on September 17, 2018, 08:48:36 AM
Always great to see someone appreciate the fish I have raised.  You can  join a very exclusive club, as far as I know Joel and I are the only two in the US. with breeding Seal Points.  Those seem to be hard to get to spawn. I have one of the Pinoy female hets in with a seal point male.  She spawns regularly but only lays about 20 - 30 eggs per spawn.  Those you got are her last viable spawn.  One of your seal points mated to one of your blue glitters would be awesome, better yet if the Blue Glitter were female and the Seal Point male..

....Dale, you read my mind....both the glitter females lay nice spawns, not humongous, but extremely viable... |^|
Jon