• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 03:49:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 204
Total: 204

Thursday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, September 13, 2018, 04:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee is delicious.... :)

..57degs now and mid 70's later.....should be a nice day to mow... huh....nothing planned yet that I know of.......yet

hang on Barb...be safe...

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Florence is a Cat2 now...110mph winds...but has gotten huge as it expands....rain/storm surge will still be bad....

Willie you might get a bit of that rain too.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning once again. The coffee is great. It should be a decent day with temps in the mid 80s again.

A couple of errands to run this morning and early afternoon and then I will just relax the rest of the day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Hey Willie......

....this coffee is very, very good.....and going down fast too.....MMMMmmmmm.... |^|.....almost time to feed the fish....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 13, 2018, 05:53:48 AM
Hey Willie......

....this coffee is very, very good.....and going down fast too.....MMMMmmmmm.... |^|.....almost time to feed the fish....

I have to adjust the time on my timer. I can't go in the basement before 9:00 am. lol
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 13, 2018, 06:31:03 AM
Hey Willie......

I have to adjust the time on my timer. I can't go in the basement before 9:00 am. lol

...I guess that I'm still an 'old timer'..?....I still turn on the lights one at a time as I walk around the room... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 13, 2018, 06:37:49 AM
Hey Willie......

...I guess that I'm still an 'old timer'..?....I still turn on the lights one at a time as I walk around the room... huh

There's a reason. 12/12
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 13, 2018, 07:40:42 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 13, 2018, 06:37:49 AM
Hey Willie......

There's a reason. 12/12

....oh yeah !... |^|
Jon

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on September 13, 2018, 05:34:42 AM
..Florence is a Cat2 now...110mph winds...but has gotten huge as it expands....rain/storm surge will still be bad....

Yesterday I saw predictions that it would turn into a catagory 6 and devastate the Carolina's. Then last night it was down to Cat 3.  So much for accurate forcasts.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on September 13, 2018, 09:15:42 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 13, 2018, 05:34:42 AM

Yesterday I saw predictions that it would turn into a catagory 6 and devastate the Carolina's. Then last night it was down to Cat 3.  So much for accurate forcasts.

...the damn thing is so big that it'll make up for it in rain.....
Jon