• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 01:14:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 156
Total: 156

Wednesday...

Started by Mugwump, September 12, 2018, 08:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...a slooooow morning here.......................must get butt in gear...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Finishing up water changes.  mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....me too...just decided to do some big water changes
...finishing up with the 130 now...
Jon

Mugwump

......got pretty warm here quickly....lost our good breeze....not too humid tho, so tolerable..

...time to chill.....a touch of tank back with the water changes and a bit of gardening stuff......Advil doing it's wonders as I type.....getting better anyway....I should know better... huh

...fish room looks good.... |^|...changes still evolving.... :)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 12, 2018, 05:12:33 PM
......got pretty warm here quickly....lost our good breeze....not too humid tho, so tolerable..

...time to chill.....a touch of tank back with the water changes and a bit of gardening stuff......Advil doing it's wonders as I type.....getting better anyway....I should know better... huh

I did water changes today so I may have tank back tomorrow. The bottom shelf tanks beat me up.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 12, 2018, 05:30:09 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 12, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

I did water changes today so I may have tank back tomorrow. The bottom shelf tanks beat me up.

...that they do..... wfwf
Jon

LizStreithorst

Took 2 dogs to the vet today.  I now have more dogs on meds than not on meds.  Between me and the dogs I feel that all we do is take pills.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

p...did a little bit of paint touch up across the street today...didn't feel like doing much of anything today...finished Act Of War by Brad Thor...an interesting plot...

...Now I can start the second of the trilogy by William Napier about Attila the Hun ....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron