• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 11:18:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 143
Total: 143

Monday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, September 10, 2018, 05:10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...1st cup of coffee is very good.... |^|

..a cool 54degs now and we'll be at around 72degs later.....looks to be another nice day... |^|.....swap day predicted temps ..80degs.....but watching it closely., we'll see.....

..haven't even thought about today's plans.......more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

My cup was excellent today, too.  After spending more of yesterday on the heating pad than off, I have a feeling that today will be a good back day.

I have an appointment at the vet this morning with my chronic skin fungus dog, Binky.  I haven't decided whether to give her oral anti-fungal drugs until she developed liver failure or to have her put to sleep.  She's 15 years old and pees in the house.  Thank God I have ceramic floors and pee pads, but still by cleaning day the house smells like dog pee. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Pot #2...MMMmmmm......fed the fish...now it's Wheaties time  |^|

..still waking up.... huh..I think....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Slept in late. Kobe is still sleeping. huh LOL  The coffee was great. After all of that rain over the weekend things have quieted down a bit. Off and on showers in the forecast for the rest of the day. Temps are currently at 59 degrees but we are expected to hit a windy 70 degrees later on. We have an eye on a hurricane though.

Haven't thought about today either. Did my water changes yesterday so may do some house keeping today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Back from the vet.  Binky is on meds.  Her skin will get more acceptable and she'll be more comfortable until her liver fails.  At that point I'll do the right thing.
Always move forward. Never look back.