• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:18:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 148
Total: 149

..end of the season...

Started by Mugwump, September 08, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the garden is about kaput....just a few tomato and pepper stranglers left....might be a scattering of green beans ?.....these nights in the 50's hasn't helped..... huh

...It's been a decent year... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 08, 2018, 01:09:48 PM
...the garden is about kaput....just a few tomato and pepper stranglers left....might be a scattering of green beans ?.....these nights in the 50's hasn't helped..... huh

I hope everything else is good. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 09, 2018, 05:12:16 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 08, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

I hope everything else is good. mim mim mim

....oh all is just nice, very nice..... ;D |^| ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Yes a few peppers and cucumbers left. Had a head of cabbage made cole slaw, good stuff.  The boss has a few stalks of sweet corn in but the raccoons will make sure we don't get any of those.  Beets and carrots yet to dig.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on September 09, 2018, 09:51:34 PM
Yes a few peppers and cucumbers left. Had a head of cabbage made cole slaw, good stuff.  The boss has a few stalks of sweet corn in but the raccoons will make sure we don't get any of those.  Beets and carrots yet to dig.

...do you pickle any of the beets?... :)
Jon

waterboy

Yes I have. Love beets pickled or not. I don't get nearly enough of them.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on September 10, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

..pickled beets rock !....good stuff  :)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 10, 2018, 09:43:37 AM
Quote from: waterboy on September 10, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

..pickled beets rock !....good stuff  :)
...my Lucy loves them...but I surely don't!... wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron