• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:46:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 142
Total: 143

Friday good morn'n

Started by Mugwump, September 07, 2018, 04:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...first cup of the day is very, very good.... :)...

...cool out now...maybe 70degs today?.....rain probable too...oh well.....

....haven't plotted out what we might be doing later.....

more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..about ready for pot #2....things are looking better now that I'm somewhat awake.....kinda  huh

...dark out still....as we lose another 2min and 44sec of daylight.......I should sleep later......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. The coffee is great as usual. I don't know why I've been up since 4:30 but I have to force myself to stay in bed longer. The rain moves in today as well as the cooler weather.

Taking Kobe back to the vet today. This time an ear infection.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 07, 2018, 05:39:27 AM
Good morning Jon. The coffee is great as usual. I don't know why I've been up since 4:30 but I have to force myself to stay in bed longer. The rain moves in today as well as the cooler weather.

...poor pup, I hope he feels better....

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 07, 2018, 05:43:34 AM

Thanks Jon. He's not real bad not. I just want to stay on top of things. Probably stuck his head in a hole somewhere. That's what terriers do. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 07, 2018, 06:45:36 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 07, 2018, 05:43:34 AM

Thanks Jon. He's not real bad not. I just want to stay on top of things. Probably stuck his head in a hole somewhere. That's what terriers do. lol

..LOL....da Sass has a penchant for being nosy too....she's been watching Manny too much... huh
Jon