• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:15:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 149
Total: 149

Tuesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, September 04, 2018, 05:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very, very good,,MMMmmm

..no rain forecast for here (yet  :))..meaning with temps near 90degs it will be a hot and humid miserable jungle ....blah...rain returns tomorrow....

...a couple errands for us...then.... huh...but more coffee for sure right now... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good mornig. The coffee was great. Another hot one today so I'm hanging out indoors. Water changes on the agenda.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...morning guys...!

...looks like the forecasting is 94 today and staying around there and 102 for the next few days....I believe the hot weather is over for now....

...went to the weekly meeting this morning...it was good and short...

...our 5 RV parks situated around here had a 90% turnout of the registered voters in here!... as I think I mentioned earlier, two of three new candidates were voted it...I'm pretty sure we impacted the outcome...we've had an issue since last summer with the Planning and Building department changing our setbacks which is affecting our ability to add on to or bring in newer park models...our board has been jousting with the town since all this started...it looks like they are now coming around to work with us instead of against us...the Mayor and Council has seen us there at the meetings and heard us speak out...then I think the vote has shown them we mean business....

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron