• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 06:06:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 212
Total: 212

Friday morn'n

Started by Mugwump, August 31, 2018, 05:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good morning ....the coffee is very, very good.....grab a cup !!

..a nice cool morning here about 55degs....and around 80 later.....possibility of rain/storms every day for the next week..... huh...almost fall type weather... huh

....just putz'n for us today....we'll take it as it comes along.. |^|

....more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...pot #2....better get a cup quick...it's going fast.... |^|.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Coffee was really great. We had some storms roll through last night but not much accumulation. Today we will get up into the mod 80s with spotty showers.

I will be running a few errands this morning and I will try to squeeze in a water change this afternoon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 31, 2018, 08:15:11 AM
Good morning. Coffee was really great. We had some storms roll through last night but not much accumulation. Today we will get up into the mod 80s with spotty showers.

I will be running a few errands this morning and I will try to squeeze in a water change this afternoon.

....I have to go get lawn mower gas....thought I had enough..... huh......

..this is the last trash day for WM here....Dekalb went with a new provider after 30+ yrs.....they're banging around a lot getting everyone new receptacles and picking up the old green ones.....Hmmm blue this time....
Jon