• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 12:09:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 112
Total: 112

Thursday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 30, 2018, 04:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...wonderful coffee this morning....very good.. |^|

..it's a cool 56degs now..mid 70's later.....but pretty humid at present....might mow?...

...fish room putz'n and maybe an errand or two... huh...nothing planned .......yet :)

....more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 here soon.....grab a cup sleepyheads..... :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Another day of great coffee. Unfortunately another day where the forecasters are wrong. The heatwave was that supposed to break last night will linger for another day. Mid 90s today.

Not much on the agenda. Did my water changes yesterday so today I may do some light house cleaning and laundry.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 30, 2018, 06:01:46 AM
Good morning. Another day of great coffee. Unfortunately another day where the forecasters are wrong. The heatwave was that supposed to break last night will linger for another day. Mid 90s today.

Not much on the agenda. Did my water changes yesterday so today I may do some light house cleaning and laundry.

Morn'n Willie......cool air is headed your way....alas, the heat will move back in here tho....LOL...

..fed the fish..started a load of wash..now it's 'Wheaties' time... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...Good morning all!...

...another day in the low 100s...the temps have moved back up a notch or two...a few clouds today...

...back over to Casa Grande to get the shots in the knees this morning...Yesterday was the followup from the last shots I learned...can't do both in the same day according to Medicare...another way the medical industry "extorts" extra money from extra office visits....

...finally got my new phone working right last night...we changed to the Total Wireless plan for 2 phones at $70/month which is half of what we were paying Verizon and we're still using the Verizon network!!!...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..just got back from the only errands for the day, stopped and picked up furnace filters...then *groan*....'wallyworld'......in/out as fast as I could.....
Jon