• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 05:12:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 135
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 130
Total: 130

Wednesday....

Started by Mugwump, August 29, 2018, 04:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is wonderful.... |^|....MMM..MMM..mmmmmm  :)

..low 60's and the thorms still here......a noisy night for us...calling for temps around 70 degs....so a cool, wet, dank and windy day on tap......fish room weather  |^|

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Coffee is good. It's going to be in the mid to high 90s with high humidity today, Supposedly it will be the last day of the heatwave.

Have a blood test  (cholesteral) on tap this morning. After that I will probably be doing some water changes and then a nap. Lousy night of sleep last night.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....someone say "nap"  huh.....sleep was sparse here last night too.....those boom booms shook the house a few times..... ???
Jon

waterboy

We had a few lightning flashes and a little thunder last night but nothing worrisome.  One thing so far this year, none of the storms have had any substantial wind, just good soaking rains.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on August 29, 2018, 09:34:33 AM
We had a few lightning flashes and a little thunder last night but nothing worrisome.  One thing so far this year, none of the storms have had any substantial wind, just good soaking rains.

..we've gotten all your wind plus ours.....blew like hell last night too.... wfwf
Jon

Ron Sower

...calm here last night...more sun today...

...got my new phone last night and it's giving me trouble setting it up because I can't remember my email password... :'(

...get cortisone shots in the knees later today...yippeeee!... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on August 29, 2018, 09:40:39 AM
Quote from: waterboy on August 29, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

..we've gotten all your wind plus ours.....blew like hell last night too.... wfwf

Good. You can have all of it.  Don't mind the thunder and lightning at all but the wind is what causes all the prob;ems.  We had a tornado go through here a couple years ago.  It took down a few trees on the hill behind the house and snapped the top half off a two foot diameter pine tree like it was a matchstick.

Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...went for my knee shots and forgot that due to Medicare rules today had to be a follow up from the last shots 3 months ago...I go back tomorrow for the shots... oh well _ a beer and two pills helps me make it thru til then!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron