• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 09:17:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 292
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 301
Total: 301

Tuesday......good morn'n

Started by Mugwump, August 28, 2018, 05:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's good, grab a cup.....

..going to be another hot and sticky day...but rain moving in around lunch time.. huh...well, supposed to anyway  huh

....fish room tinkering is the putz'n of the day...then maybe an errand ..haven't checked the calendar yet...

...how are gas prices where you're at...?....about $2.78 here....seems higher when you fill up... huh

..more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. The coffee is great this A.M. Have an errand to run around 11 this morning. Don't know if I should start my putzing before or wait until after my appointment.

It will be antoher 90 degree day. They say this will be the third heatwave of the summer which is not bad around here.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Morn'n Willie.... |^|

..just checked the forecast again.....seems those boom booms will be pretty chaotic here later....

Tuesday. Aug. 28

""Risk of severe thunderstorms late this afternoon, into this evening. Muggy, with hazy sun early. Daybreak temps hover in the 70s. Becoming breezy, hot and humid. SW winds increase to 15-25 mph, maintaining a flow of 70-degree dew point air. Clouds build in the afternoon as temps reach the low-mid 90s, and the air becomes very unstable. T-storms possible by late afternoon, but becoming more numerous during the evening. Large hail/damaging winds possible. Scattered storms continue overnight, though severe threat lessens.""
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...good morning here...afternoon there, you guys!...

...sunny and gonna be over 102 today...

...our gas prices are between 2.79 - 2.89 depending where you are around here....Lucy got a tanks the other day for the low price of 2.73..! |^|

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

$2.56-2.61 here and I thought that was high.  Bet it goes up this coming weekend for sure.
Barb

LizStreithorst

The Peamite is getting 39 mpg.  I so remember when I had the 350 Diesel van and Diesel fuel was $400.  It cost me $100. to fill up and before I was settled in here I was having to fill up once a week. 

Gas here is at $2.59 and if it goes up more it's no big deal to me.  I drive for 2 weeks on $20.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..ran up to get a Lotto ticket, and gas was $2.58.. :o.....

........of course i didn't need gas.......

Jon