• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 02:07:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 187
Total: 187

Don't ask why, but....

Started by Mugwump, August 27, 2018, 05:56:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I just bought a raffle ticket from NADA.....(12)  :)

Our next Summer Raffle is a selection of domestic discus courtesy of Kai Mei of Your Discus. Kai is donating five Heckel Crosses, five Ring Leopards and two German Red Pearls. This nice group ranges between 3 to 4.5 inches and is total of 12 discus. It is also worth mentioning that Kai took first place in the Thickline Class at the 2018 NADA Show in New Jersey mid-July. Congrats Kai!!
See pictures below of each group.

This raffle is going to sell out quickly, so don't wait too long to buy your tickets!

NADA is offering up to 250 people the opportunity to win twelve fish.

Shipping to your door is included in the price of your raffle ticket!! Canadian residents may buy tickets for this raffle if they can arrange to pickup the fish within the US.

The raffle is limited to 250 tickets and ends when all tickets are sold or ends on Sunday September 2 at 10 pm E/T. Tickets sell out fast, so don't wait!

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson