• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 02:23:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 157
Total: 158

Saturday ?

Started by Mugwump, August 18, 2018, 05:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I hope so... :)....

...I saw some Apisto's over on Simply, posted by Larry Bugg.....interesting little creatures, and some are strikingly beautiful.....might have to check 'em out at the swaps this coming season... huh

Apisto macmasteri

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Just got back form Lowes.  I needed styro and cellulose insulation so I can make boxes tomorrow.  A nice man cut the Styrofoam into 2' strips for me so I could fit them in the Peamite.  He even helped me load them!  I always go to the Lowes in Petal rather than the closer one in Laurel because they are nice there.  In Hattiesburg they wouldn't cut styro for me.  I had to buy a damn knife and cut them myself in the parking lot.  Pissed me off.  They'll cut wood to size for you but cutting 3/4" Styrofoam is over their heads?  The hell with them.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

We had a good time over at the Panduit open hose. #1 son, and family were there too...Mike still works there....close to 20 years now I'd guess.....they had a couple superb caterers also....most grilled food, but very good...even two  'Good Humor' ice cream trucks serving up your choice of favorites  |^|...it was fun... Jan enjoyed swapping tales with some her old friends... :)
Jon

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on August 18, 2018, 05:02:28 AM
I hope so... :)....

...I saw some Apisto's over on Simply, posted by Larry Bugg.....interesting little creatures, and some are strikingly beautiful.....might have to check 'em out at the swaps this coming season... huh

Apisto macmasteri

I think they are more sensitive to water parameters than Angels.  I've had Cacatuoides a couple times and they never did too good in my horrible water. I gyess they do alright in the right water.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

...our tap water is neutral PH and pretty soft.......even if I'd need an RO blend after that, it's doable....we'll see......Miranda's bringing me some shell dwellers she's working with...those will be fun too  ;)
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

I was fixin' to post this on Simply in a response to a thread that I started.  Then I got to thinking that there are more folks here than I know of there who know excellent music when they hear it.  Read all the credits and enjoy  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X72fXW5Cs3U
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..good music.......thanks, Liz :)
Jon