• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:00:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 141
Total: 142

Friday dinner

Started by Mugwump, August 17, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

While Jan went off the watch Keegan for a bit...Matt/Aut at the hospital still.....I started dinner. to surprise her when she gets home a bit tired from it all...

..nice big chicken breasts, covered(smothered) in green peppers, tomatoes, touch of sliced onion...baking in the oven....touch of basil, garlic...smells really good.. |^|...I'll make some stuffing later...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 17, 2018, 01:16:50 PM
While Jan went off the watch Keegan for a bit...Matt/Aut at the hospital still.....I started dinner. to surprise her when she gets home a bit tired from it all...

..nice big chicken breasts, covered(smothered) in green peppers, tomatoes, touch of sliced onion...baking in the oven....touch of basil, garlic...smells really good.. |^|...I'll make some stuffing later...
...that sounds really yummy!... |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...the Friday night food gang is going to Olive Garden in Casa Grande....buy one |eat| |eat| |eat|, take one...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

That was really good....if I do say so myself  |^| :) |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on August 17, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

That sounds good, Mug. 

I'm having my old stand by when I don't feel like cooking.  A couple of store bought deviled crabs plucked from the freezer.  Just waiting for the oil to get to the right temp.  (They taste better deep fried than warmed in the oven.)  I have collards and ham hocks if I get hungry later on.  It is a southern dish that is thought of as a side dish, but when it's made right is a full meal.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 17, 2018, 02:30:09 PM
...the Friday night food gang is going to Olive Garden in Casa Grande....buy one |eat| |eat| |eat|, take one...

...was good...burp... :P
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron