• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:16:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 217
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 207
Total: 207

Friday....

Started by Mugwump, August 17, 2018, 08:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,,a gloomy looking day for us here.....the kind that make you feel lazy....I think that I'll go down to the fish room, toss on some tunes, and putz a bit.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Just finished in the basement. Now I will start getting myself ready for my weekend trip. I was going to shampoo the carpet so it will be nice and dry when I get home on Sunday but I am a little behind schedule. We shall see. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's thundering and blowing big time ATM.  I was wanting to sit outside and hope to get struck by lightning but the rain started coming down hard.  I hope we have a huge down pour.  I need rain water for the snots and dots.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 17, 2018, 01:20:37 PM
It's thundering and blowing big time ATM.  I was wanting to sit outside and hope to get struck by lightning but the rain started coming down hard.  I hope we have a huge down pour.  I need rain water for the snots and dots.

.....we may just get a few more thorms later..... huh.....no kite flying Liz.... :)
Jon

Ron Sower

...renter in the new purchase sent a text that they had cold showers this morning...went over and checked the water heater...pushed the reset button and it started making gurgling sounds...told him to call me in and hour and let me know if he had hot water or not...

...gonna hang the last little chandelier in the dining area across the street now...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron