• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:46:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 171
Total: 172

Friday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 17, 2018, 05:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...great coffee......rained and boomed some last night.....slept like a log....one of those hard to get up mornings too....the bed felt so good..

..we'll get more rain today they say.... huh...temps around 80....

...errands ?....probably, we'll see.....#2 son goes in for some quick surgery on his foot early...they're adding a couple screws....

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 is going fast...better grab a cup...

..LOL..I thought that I was the one who slept in today.... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great here this morning. It's going to be a hot (90) and sunny day but the humidity will not be too bad. Going to DC for the weekend. It's Vikki's turn to host.  mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 17, 2018, 08:42:37 AM
Coffee is great here this morning. It's going to be a hot (90) and sunny day but the humidity will not be too bad. Going to DC for the weekend. It's Vikki's turn to host.  mim mim mim

..oddly enough, it's still 66degs here... huh...very humid and overcast.....a bit more rain would be very welcome... |^| and radar shows it moving this way....the fish are even acting horny... :)
Jon

Ron Sower

...humidity today is 42 now...temp is 88...not too bad!...

...I had a cup of decaf this morning and it was good!...I know...decaf...why bother?!

...I think I fixed a pull out cabinet slim drawer for Lucy this morning...hope it suits...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 17, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

...I had a cup of decaf this morning and it was good!...I know...decaf...why bother?!

...I think I fixed a pull out cabinet slim drawer for Lucy this morning...hope it suits...

...I guess some type of coffee beats no coffee... huh..'Taster's Choice' ?.....good grief not Sanka I hope.....LOL

...a bar of bath soap along the glides does wonders too....especially the wood ones.....just like fan belts....

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 17, 2018, 02:29:15 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on August 17, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

...I guess some type of coffee beats no coffee... huh..'Taster's Choice' ?.....good grief not Sanka I hope.....LOL

...a bar of bath soap along the glides does wonders too....especially the wood ones.....just like fan belts....
...forgot about the soap trick...that will definitely help!...tanks, Mugs!... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron