• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 15, 2024, 11:31:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,299
  • Total Topics: 18,524
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 91
Total: 91

Welcome to Wednesday....>

Started by Mugwump, August 15, 2018, 07:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....overcast here as we wait for the advancing rain.....hopefully we can get our errands done before they arrive... huh

...losing another 2mins 28secs of daylight today..... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

....more small detail work for me today at the unit...pick up mail for friends...who knows what else?... huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..we're back now.....all done  :)  .....found some good meat on sale  |^|....Jan ordered the dog food and a couple other things on line @PerCo....then just pick up at the store, saves time, and saves better than 10%+... :D...works for me  |^|
Jon

Mugwump

It's been overcast/dark, etc. all day.......and the rain/thorms have proceeded in going around us the whole time.....started out with a 90% chance of rain....LOL...sure......
Jon

Ron Sower

...clouds have mostly cleared here...I'm back in my ''happy zone'' |^|...picked up mail...cut off the 2 free standing metal shelf legs to fit on the countertop across the street...took the BlackHawk (new name for the Burbun) down the road to Coolidge for an oil change...first time there...several friends recommended them...really liked them...even with 6 qts of synthetic blend it was only $40... |^|...it's one of these places that has a multitude of cars and RVs in the lot all the time...but I only waited 30 mins...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron