• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Monday, Monday...

Started by Mugwump, August 13, 2018, 06:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...pot #2...grab a cup  |^|

....muggy and gloomy outside now.....blah

What's up gang?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...water changes done....errands run......moving into the heat of the day...it's chill'n time  |^|.....gotta go raid the fridge for lunch....ham/cheese sammies.... |eat|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Finally got my water changes dine too.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...that reminds me - I need to do water change...!

...I spent the day taking care of a lot of odds and ends and little errands here and around the park...

...the day started with Lucy coming in and waking me at 8:05 to tell me that they're calling a board meeting to address some issues the manager needs back up on at 8:30....I'm usually up by then, but definitely not moving around much... ???
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron