• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:39:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 149
Total: 150

Monday..........again

Started by Mugwump, August 13, 2018, 05:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...morn'n all.....the coffee's great ....MMMmmm...

another warm humid day in store for us.....had this in the area late yesterday afternoon...

..a few errands before it heats up...then just putz'n... |^|

..more coffee.....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Another great coffee day. Boomers all around last night. By morning they moved unto Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

It's going up into the mid 80s today and it will most likely be very humid. Putzing on the agenda today. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Hey Willie.....my errand is done.....Jan's gone out to Kishwaukee college to get her books, etc......'small engine repair' this time....a break before back to horticulture classes in the spring...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

My chore is done, thank God.  I shipped off 6 pairs of Angels to a guy on Simply.  The box weighed 30 lbs. and I didn't drug up soon enough to load it in the Peamite and carry it into the PO.  I was hoping that a big strong man would be there to carry it in for me but there were only women.  I asked a nice lady if she would hold the doors for me and carried the box in like a 90 year old woman.  I still can't believe that I have become so needy of help.  If only I could have a back transplant I could be Wonder Woman again instead of a near invalid who has to depend on drugs to do even small things.  I keep telling myself that I must accept the things I cannot change, but thisI cannot accept.

I'm glad that I was smart and asked the two other people (members here) if I could ship next Monday.  I will soon have a whole bunch of empty tanks, but still too many Angelfish.

I'm fixing to hit AB.  I have a parent raising pair of Blue Silver Pearlscales and a pair of Gold Pearls guarding eggs.
Always move forward. Never look back.