• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 11:15:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 132
Total: 132

I need Dennis

Started by LizStreithorst, August 12, 2018, 07:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I need him.  He may be to busy to help me but he can if he wants to.  It's a thing with my pictures getting to the right place in my computer.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 12, 2018, 07:14:57 PM
I need him.  He may be to busy to help me but he can if he wants to.  It's a thing with my pictures getting to the right place in my computer.

....right click the picture and choose 'save'....it should pop open 'file explorer'....click on the folder that you want to save to....or click the folder icon up top to create a new folder...ie.."Liz pics", etc
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I used to be able to take a pic, put the memory card in, and the pic would go straight to my photo editing software.  Now I have to go through all of what you said to get it there.  It's a huge pain.  I blame this on my ChaCha.  She walks all over my key board make strange things happen.  This is the first time I haven't been able to make it right.

BallAquatics

Liz, it sounds like Windows has changed the default application used to open your image files.  If you use the right mouse button to click on the file name of one of the images, a menu should pop up with one of the choices being something like open with another application.  When you click that it should provide you with a list of programs to open your image file with.  Pick your photo editing software and also check the box that says set this as the default program before you click the open button.

I don't have any systems currently running Windows or I get some screen shots to help explain the procedure.  =:-(

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Got it.  Thank you so much.  I dare not try it in this half asleep condition I'm in now.  I'll try it when I get home from work this afternoon.