• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 07:14:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 134
Total: 134

Thursday....huh?

Started by Mugwump, August 09, 2018, 09:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...great coffee this morning....then clicked to get here and...nada happened?....must have been a server update.....?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good afternoon all. Checked in this morning like Jon and got a blank screen. lol Glad we are back now.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|. Still hot but much less humid. Had my eyes checked today. I usually go about every 6 months because the pressure in my in both my eyes is high. It is a major cause for glaucoma.

The eyes checked out the same as usual. That means the pressure is still high but the eyes are good except for my regular poor vision. I wonder if I have a case for a medical marijuana (legal in Delaware) users license. I am going to asked next time.

Back home now sitting in the dark waiting for this dilation medicine to wear off. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..we're still putz'n around here.....had a yen for grilled cheese sandwiches.. |^|...so I made a couple....delicious too...MMMmmm....yum yum yum  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...funny...you guys are in the afternoon and I'm getting mu day started...

...gonna go get all the information together from the new purchase so I can send it off to get insurance on it today...renter is already to go with the move-in....

...later on...pool time... |^| mim
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron