• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 07:08:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 215
Total: 215

...and Wed. it is==>

Started by Mugwump, August 08, 2018, 07:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...It seems we'll have a couple g'sons over for a spell this morning.......the day gets more interesting now.... huh

..so what's up, folks?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Just started my water changes. Walked a couple of miles around the park with Kobe before it started getting too hot for him.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..with the g'kids arriving my plan for water changes are on hold..... huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...g'kids more important than WCs anyway, Right, Mugs?  ;)...

...It's been an interesting day...yesterday my daughter, who was estranged from me for several years after her mom and I divorced, texted me about a movie on Netflix...Like Father with Kelsey Grammar...she had said it reminded her of our situation...so Lucy and I watched it last night... |^|

...I see what she saw that reminded her of us...the final redemption of the relationship...ours has been improving over the last few years... so while watching, I sent her a text with a line from the movie...it was way past her bedtime since she's on the east coast...but this morning there was a book-length text from her in which she shared several things that I had no clue of prior to now and that has lifted a giant weight from my shoulders...

...family relationships are interesting things...

...meanwhile, other interesting stuff today...
                          ...we poured the first layer of epoxy over the faux marble paint job Lucy did on the counter tops across the street...first time for either of us doing that...second pour goes on tomorrow...
                          ...the "crystal" [plastic] chandeliers that she ordered came in today...ah, we had to assemble them!...tedious work, but it's done,,,!  after the epoxy sets hard I'll hang them on Friday or Saturday...

...no it's off to the hot tub for 15 minutes, then the pool for the rest of my play time...the pool water is warm so I use the relativity gig to make it feel cooler! wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron