• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:42:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 133
Total: 134

Tuesday morn'n...

Started by Mugwump, August 07, 2018, 05:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...woke up half awake, set out the coffee cups, and forgot to hit the 'brew' button......doh...not good...went back to pour the 1st cup...and oh no !!!!.... huh

...so finally enjoying my coffee... |^|....good morn'n all  :)

..I've got a box to ship, then I'll do some water changes.....then putz ?....who knows ?

....off for more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. Coffee was great. Another hot one here today. Trying to coax Kobe outside but he just wants to sleep. Maybe that's what I should be doing too. huh

Putzing and water changes. A trip to Sam's club may also be in order. Running low on some bulk supplies.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..it's 66degs here and mid 70's expected for the high...........supposedly an 80% chance of thorms....sure, I believe that.....last few calls for rain went poof sputter spit spit... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 is very good  |^|  grab a cup  :)
Jon

Ron Sower

...argle bargle...Good morning, guys....Sunday night I was herding some kidney stones through the ureter  :'(...didn't sleep much at all :(...groggy most of yesterday wfwf...yesterday morning they came on through the system...! |^|

...so we're keeping a friend's dachhund for a couple days...sweet old guy (the dog and the friend)...but I was hoping to catch up on some sleep I missed and he decided to wake up early today at 6.30 to say good morning to me..wfwf...oh well....

...time for some coffee...haven't had any for two weeks so it should be okay...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 07, 2018, 10:09:39 AM
...argle bargle...Good morning, guys....Sunday night I was herding some kidney stones through the ureter  :'(...didn't sleep much at all :(...groggy most of yesterday wfwf...yesterday morning they came on through the system...! |^|

...so we're keeping a friend's dachhund for a couple days...sweet old guy (the dog and the friend)...but I was hoping to catch up on some sleep I missed and he decided to wake up early today at 6.30 to say good morning to me..wfwf...oh well....

...don't they have a 'sonic kidney stone crusher' now?......those things are terrible....

....Speedee just left with the little darlings......... :).....they'll arrive at destination in the morning... |^|

...and finally raining a bit here....for how long?..... huh

...time for a nap .. :D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 07, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on August 07, 2018, 10:09:39 AM

...don't they have a 'sonic kidney stone crusher' now?......those things are terrible....

....Speedee just left with the little darlings......... :).....they'll arrive at destination in the morning... |^|

...and finally raining a bit here....for how long?..... huh

...time for a nap .. :D
...yes they do have the ultrasonic stone crushers....If mine had not passed in 24 hours I would have sought medical attention... have a friend who's stone was so large the ultrasonic didn't touch it...infections galore...finally removed the kidney and all's good with him now...I hope mine doesn't come to that...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron