• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 02:51:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 124
Total: 124

Sunday Stuff

Started by Mugwump, August 05, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the sun has come out from behind the clouds now...........and it is heating up....the garden likes it tho.. huh

.....I guess it's time to get my butt in gear and putz in the fish room?

What's up folks?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..water changes done....load of wash done...cleaned the cory fry tanks and added mini sponge filters......talked with Edgar for a few minutes..it's about him unplugging his sponge air lines if i don't feed him first in the morning.....he needs to stop his tantrums.......what a nut.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Laundry in progress.  One load done and hung to dry, another still washing, bed sheets next, then the dog laundry

I loaded that heavy SOB inversion table I can't use in the back of my tiny little car.  I love that car.  My old lady who I let know in a firm way to quit trying to lead me to Jesus wants it.  It's good to have a bit of room to move in my office.

Working on separating Angel pairs for a guy on Simply who wants 6 pairs.  I have 3 so far.  I'm still waiting for the Gold pearls and Plat pearls to get in the mood.

House is still filthy.  There's always tomorrow...
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 05, 2018, 11:54:38 AM
Laundry in progress.  One load done and hung to dry, another still washing, bed sheets next, then the dog laundry

I loaded that heavy SOB inversion table I can't use in the back of my tiny little car.  I love that car.  My old lady who I let know in a firm way to quit trying to lead me to Jesus wants it.  It's good to have a bit of room to move in my office.

Working on separating Angel pairs for a guy on Simply who wants 6 pairs.  I have 3 so far.  I'm still waiting for the Gold pearls and Plat pearls to get in the mood.

House is still filthy.  There's always tomorrow...

...yup....we just did a quick trip up to the grocery store to find something for dinner........we didn't take anything from the freezer.....but that's it for the day  |^|

...fish loved their big water changes..........blue glitters spawned already as did the blue marble 'hets'.....the others are either cleaning or getting in the mood to...
Jon

waterboy

Fish all fed and water changes in the fry tanks that I do daily. I think there is a trip to the grocery store in the works, need to check with the boss.  Saved a small bunch of C. Ehrhardti eggs.  They haven't spawned in a while, but look like they are back at it now.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

I am tired and hurting but I feel strong at the same time.  I misunderstood my old lady.  I thought she said that her son was there to unload that heavy SOB of an inversion table.  Turns out that he visited yesterday, was gone the same day, and wouldn't be back for 3 months.  I unloaded that heavy SOB myself and took it into the house and put it where it was not in the way.  Someone else can set it up for her or I'll do it when I visit her next time.  By then I was pretty bent over.

I wanted to work with the dog that she will give me in October that I talked about in another thread.  Vasha had never been trained to walk on lead with out tugging because either it was not necessary or they didn't know how.  I knew that I could train her to walk politely and I did.  Mrs. Delk thought to give me cookies for treats.  Vasha is smart and is very food oriented.  We did well together.  Next time I go I'll see how she does riding in the car.

After my time with Vasha  Mrs. Delk took me to her closet which is so huge it would make a small room for me.  It was full of clothes that were too small for her.  She was once my size but she has become tiny and everything in the closet was too small for her.  All the clotting and accessories she has are of very high quality.  She wanted to give me so much but I did take a a few pairs of nice pants, several nice tops, a couple pairs of shorts, a beautiful leather jacket, and believe it or not a bra because mine are ancient.  Heck, all my stuff is ancient.  My hand bag (a high quality one) is 10 years old :-[  She had 2 beautiful ones that were my style and a ton that were not.  She offered me a tread mill, but walking is one of the things that my back thing won't let me do. 

Although watch it around her, she called me a potty mouth, and I told her that I come with my mouth.  One time she said, "dang" and followed that with, "forgive me Jesus".  I'm quite sure that she wouldn't accept me if she weren't so helpless and alone.  I believe that I have shown her that not everyone who it good is necessarily a church going born again Christian.

Then I went to the supermarket in Ellisville for necessities and to the shop to scoop up some adult Gold Pearlscales and Blue Plat pearls.

Oh hell, I've wasted all my recovery time sitting here typing and now it's time to do WC.  I get to take hard drugs at 6.  They'll help  me make it till morning without suffering badly.

Mugwump

..that was a busy day for you, Liz.,,,heck, the way women get to looking at clothes...I'm surprised that you're still not there....LOLOLOLOLOL........jk

...time to relax now.....grab yourself a cold one... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

WC done.  I have beer, cigar and the chicken's evening treat in hand.  That's always relaxing.  Hard drugs and a good hot bath be good for me.  I will have a hard time staying awake until the chicken go to roost and I close them in their house for the night.

I am not normal.  I hate shopping for clothes.  I'm a jeans or short and a T shirt kind of woman.  I have some clothes that make me presentable but it's nice to have some more.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Almost nails me but I wouldn't wear a dress if I were paid to.  I'm the devil with the blue jeans on ;D