• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:31:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 167
Total: 168

Saturday...bring it on...

Started by Mugwump, August 04, 2018, 07:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...heading out for early errands before the heat settles in......... |^|....might drop by and see #2 son and see how the ankle/leg is doing....he fell from a ladder and dangled by his foot/ankle/leg....seems to be a good sprain ?....we'll find out......poor guy.....that hurts....

What's everyone else doing today ? huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...I'm gonna do a WC and trim/pull plants...I got 2 pairs of beautiful blue pearl scale Plats from Liz and I'm just gonna sit and admire them some more after that...

...then I'm gonna finish up what's needed to prep for the rest of the SAS meeting tomorrow...actually I might do that first!...

...it's a full-on aquarium day for me!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...91degs and humid.............blah.....we'll stay in for a bit til later
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..topped out at 94degs....humidity 61%....dew point 72degs........more heat tomorrow......

...time to grab a raspberry cremesicle.....and relax.......movie?.....
Jon