• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 10:43:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 109
Total: 109

Sat. morn'n...

Started by Mugwump, August 04, 2018, 04:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's brewing as the day begins....

..90's today and tomorrow...and humid...no rain til early in the coning week.....

..a few errands out and about.....nothing really planned.....we'll see what happens... huh

....coffee's done  :)....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Great coffee here this morning. Rain all around me but not here. We don't need any. lol Temps going up into the mid 80s with plenty of sunshine.

Chillin out with a little housework and an errand to run only things on the agenda.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Another day another dollar, them back home for 2 1/2 lovely days off ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 04, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 04, 2018, 04:13:01 AM

...early in the coning week.....

... have you secretly started breeding discus now, Mugs?... :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 04, 2018, 09:52:43 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on August 04, 2018, 08:04:02 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 04, 2018, 07:03:31 AM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 04, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

|^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|...1
...getting up now...love looking at my tank first thing...boy the plants are thick in there!...I think I'm going to have to locate another LFS to take some when my main one can't take any!...even taking to the club to auction or sell not enough...I guess I could cut back on the ferts or number of species I keep (30-40 at any given time)...NAH, not gonna happen!..
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...getting up now...love looking at my tank first thing...boy the plants are thick in there!...I think I'm going to have to locate another LFS to take some when my main one can't take any!...even taking to the club to auction or sell is not enough...I guess I could cut back on the ferts or number of species I keep (30-40 at any given time)...NAH, not gonna happen!.. I'll just keep trimming and pulling... wfwf

...looks like another 110 day here with sunshine and no clouds...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....you sure have the touch with those plants.... |^|

..did that tank just slide back in the Jeep easy....?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 04, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

...no way! :D :D :D...took the Black Hawk, AKA the "Burbon"...didn't own Tweety back then... ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 04, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

...no way! :D :D :D...took the Black Hawk, AKA the "Burbon"...didn't own Tweety back then... ;)

.... huh....talking about the gas tank.... ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 04, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

...haha...I thought you meant the 125g...!  Yes it was easy because the trailer hitch was off and didn't go back on...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 12, 2018, 04:08:32 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 04, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

...haha...I thought you meant the 125g...!  Yes it was easy because the trailer hitch was off and didn't go back on...!

..... :) |^| :)
Jon