• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:57:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 125
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 124
Total: 124

Friday...yada yada

Started by Mugwump, August 03, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....what's up folks?......

....morning routine done......time to putz in earnest..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..alright, alright...I'll mow..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Finishing up my water changes. Looks like we got some rain while I've been down in the basement.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..no rain in sight here  huh.....so I mowed....but I set the deck up an 1".....the weed beater is charging, I'll do that later this eve'n....
Jon

LizStreithorst

No rain here either and I think I need rain water for my Discus eggs to hatch.  We had a good rain 2 days ago.  I collected 60 gallons but only have 20 gallons left.

I ordered a fancy dancy massage/heating pad.  It cost 100 bucks!  As long as it keeps working I will be happy with it.  I'm using it on my office chair ATM and it sure does feel good.  I believe that it is longer than I am tall.  I've shrunk to 5' 1 1/2" and it's 62" inches.  I never learned to do my 12 times multiplication tables but I thing that it will be as long as I am tall when I use it in bed.

I sold 12 adult Angels to a guy on Simply.  For some reason I cannot explain he likes me.  I'll ship on the 13th because he wants me to try to choose males and females of each strain.  He is a Discus guy, not an Angelfish guy so he plans on re-selling them.  He is sending me money to cover shipping plus a bit more for my trouble and will send more if he makes a killing.  I just hope that he doesn't find himself stuck with fish he has no use for.  I expressed my concern about this but he thinks that it will be a fun thing for him huh  I sure hope so. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...#1 and crew just now left.......what a great bunch... |^|

....done for the day....time to kick back and 'surf' a bit.....ball stats, etc.....brb
Jon