• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 08:01:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 261
Total: 261

Wednesday

Started by Mugwump, August 01, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.........what's up gang?

... might mow today  huh...what do ya think Dale..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

yes, I need to feed the fish then it looks like the shaggy lawn is going to get mowed. Might even trim the hedge in front it is looking shaggier than the lawn.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...gonna drop the gas tank on Tweet Bird this morn'n'....fuel pump arrives tomorrow and it'll be ready to go...

...then move old furniture out for the new to be delivered this afternoon...

...then maybe a nap...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 01, 2018, 09:12:23 AM
...gonna drop the gas tank on Tweet Bird this morn'n'....fuel pump arrives tomorrow and it'll be ready to go...

...then maybe a nap...

.... |^| :D |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...our youngest son, Marshall, turns 36 today........oh how time flies...... wfwf
Jon

LizStreithorst

Not a bad day at all.  I made much more money at work than usual because I accidentally took 5 dogs rather than my usual 3.  I didn't  even hurt!  O did a few things that I wanted to in the chicken house.  I'm starting to hurt now, but it's only an hour and a half until I get to take drugs again.  Today was a pleasant surprise since I didn't sleep worth shit last night due to stupid pain.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 01, 2018, 10:16:48 AM

...then maybe a nap...

...we struggled all morning to drop the gas tank...finally took the tow bar off to let it down easier...that was a bear to do....then the plastic retaining lock ring was like welded on wfwf...had to get BiG D the bruiser help us with that...I think we've borrowed tools from at least 3 others to get the job done...!!!

...tomorrow the fuel pump should arrive and will install it and put everything back together...

...now I'm waiting on the furniture delivery guys who should be here in about 15 minutes...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 01, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

...then maybe a nap...

...we struggled all morning to drop the gas tank...finally took the tow bar off to let it down easier...that was a bear to do....then the plastic retaining lock ring was like welded on wfwf...had to get BiG D the bruiser help us with that...I think we've borrowed tools from at least 3 others to get the job done...!!!

...tomorrow the fuel pump should arrive and will install it and put everything back together...

...now I'm waiting on the furniture delivery guys who should be here in about 15 minutes...

...job like that takes at least a case of cold ones...... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 02, 2018, 05:12:37 AM

...then maybe a nap...

...I don't drink that much,,,but Ron and I did have a bourbon on ice sitting under the misters when we finished today (thursday)... mim mim mim
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 03, 2018, 12:50:21 AM

...then maybe a nap...

...I don't drink that much,,,but Ron and I did have a bourbon on ice sitting under the misters when we finished today (thursday)... mim mim mim

..I was remembering back in the day......
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 03, 2018, 04:28:26 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on August 03, 2018, 12:50:21 AM

...then maybe a nap...

..I was remembering back in the day......
...ahhh yesssss....! ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Please don't make me remember "back in the day".  Back in the day I was Wonder Woman.  Now I have to ask a neighbor a favor to unload 7 50 lb sacks of feed for me.   There's nothing I can do about it and it pisses me off.  I always expected that I would be able to take care of my stuff myself.  This is not right and there's nothing I can do to change it.  Sorry for the rant.  If I were as strong as I thought I was I would suck it up and say nothing.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 03, 2018, 04:56:09 PM
Please don't make me remember "back in the day".  Back in the day I was Wonder Woman.  Now I have to ask a neighbor a favor to unload 7 50 lb sacks of feed for me.   There's nothing I can do about it and it pisses me off.  I always expected that I would be able to take care of my stuff myself.  This is not right and there's nothing I can do to change it.  Sorry for the rant.  If I were as strong as I thought I was I would suck it up and say nothing.

...you'll do fine........... ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 03, 2018, 06:09:48 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 03, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

...you'll do fine........... ;)
...I'm having a hard time dealing with what I can't do anymore as well.... huh wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

It sucks doesn't it Ron?