• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:03:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 195
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 163
Total: 164

Tuesday......good morn'n all

Started by Mugwump, July 31, 2018, 05:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee is fantastic .... :)

....59degs heading for the 80's here.......maybe rain  huh....by the weekend we'll see 90's again.....I should probably mow this morning while it is still cool out there...?

..another box to ship too.....I'll bag them up in a bit......water changes later...

..more coffee.... |^|  brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. The coffee is great here. It's in the high 60s and going up to 80. Some showers likely this afternoon. Water changes later after I get to moving around.

.I think I am going to start laying in bed until later in the morning. It's not like I have anywhere to be this early.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 31, 2018, 05:58:15 AM
Good morning Jon. The coffee is great here. It's in the high 60s and going up to 80. Some showers likely this afternoon. Water changes later after I get to moving around.

.I think I am going to start laying in bed until later in the morning. It's not like I have anywhere to be this early.

....true....I enjoy the morning, and laying in bed is good for only so long......so most mornings if I wake up...I just get up.... huh...you can always get a nap later :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...morning all!...

...last two nights we've had monsoons after dark...yet we get up and the street is dry!...

...time to watch the fish a bit and get a bowl of cereal...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Weekly grocery shopping done.  Fish fed and water changes for today done.  I am sitting here staring at the long grass in the yard and wondering if I should mow it.  Think I will go take a nap instead.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on July 31, 2018, 01:26:22 PM
Weekly grocery shopping done.  Fish fed and water changes for today done.  I am sitting here staring at the long grass in the yard and wondering if I should mow it.  Think I will go take a nap instead.

LOL............good plan....

I still may mow later, but it looks more and more like tomorrow.... huh
Jon

waterboy

Tomorrow it is. Maybe even Thursday, depending.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Jon