• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 11:12:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 231
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 235
Total: 235

Yodel Monday

Started by Mugwump, July 30, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..why?...I don't know....just seemed like a good day to yodel.....or be Batman....always be Batman, ya know.....he yodels doesn't he.. huh

...more coffee.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...boxes shipped.....Jan helped move the fish around....grabbed lunch....now  huh  time?.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Boxes shipped here, too.  Tree has been taken down.  It only cost $300. for 4 men and heavy equipment called a skid steer.  The tree was a large white oak.  They didn't ask me.  I asked them if they had any use for part of it.  Turns out they have the tools and equipment to turn it into lumber.  Hell yeah, they wanted it.  I was planning on giving it to my neighbor's son in law to use as fire wood. There will be plenty left for him to haul off and split.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 30, 2018, 03:24:55 PM
Boxes shipped here, too.  Tree has been taken down.  It only cost $300. for 4 men and heavy equipment called a skid steer.  The tree was a large white oak.  They didn't ask me.  I asked them if they had any use for part of it.  Turns out they have the tools and equipment to turn it into lumber.  Hell yeah, they wanted it.  I was planning on giving it to my neighbor's son in law to use as fire wood. There will be plenty left for him to haul off and split.
|^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron