• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:42:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 131
Total: 133

Monday already ?

Started by Mugwump, July 30, 2018, 04:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very, very, very good this morning  |^|

...rained last night....about 56degs now....near 80degs later....and more rain....

Shipping boxes of fish this morning....then putz'n in the fish room....need to move some fry around....

more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Morning, Jon.  Shipping a couple of boxes here, too.  Got the tree guy coming to take down a dead oak in a bad place.  Running to the vet to pic up more meds for my dear old dog, Saint Puppy.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Hi Liz......pot #2 here.....time to feed the fish......I have boxes ready so all I need to do, in a bit, is bag 'em and tape the boxes up.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee here. Going to need some more. Cloudy right now. Rain won't move in until tonight. Have to take Vikki home today so another day behind the wheel.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 30, 2018, 07:28:46 AM
Great coffee here. Going to need some more. Cloudy right now. Rain won't move in until tonight. Have to take Vikki home today so another day behind the wheel.

..drive careful....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 30, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

..drive careful....

Thanks. It was a good easy ride. i am tired as can be from all of the weekend driving I did. About 800 miles but most of it (NYC in T-Storm) in heavy traffic.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 30, 2018, 05:58:05 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 30, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

..drive careful....

Thanks. It was a good easy ride. i am tired as can be from all of the weekend driving I did. About 800 miles but most of it (NYC in T-Storm) in heavy traffic.

...lock the doors, don't answer the phone............chill and get some rest.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...Monday's almost over now...I took LUcy to the courthouse and they heard closing arguments...then was sequestered...2 hours later a verdict in favor of the defendant...

...Meanwhile I and my buddy, Ron, trailered his ATV behind the Burbun up to Goodyear to sell to a couple there...had lunch...then came back...listened to Lucy's complete story about the trial then went to Taco Hell er Bell for a drink and free tacos...the scored over 5 runs yesterday...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron