• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 03:35:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,299
  • Total Topics: 18,524
  • Online today: 133
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 127
Total: 127

Saturday's doin's

Started by Mugwump, July 28, 2018, 07:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....what's going on gang?....

...might just fire up the grill later..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...sheesh.....I should have slept in too..... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...looks like we're going into Mesa to find the big Goodwill store...bye now...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 28, 2018, 01:06:57 PM
...looks like we're going into Mesa to find the big Goodwill store...bye now...

...they have a good book section cheap....take a look.. |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Terrible pain this morning.  I took a whole ocycodone rather than half.  Made the pain ease up, made me screwed up in the head, then sweaty, then clammy, then I puked and felt better. Then off to work which was very good.  After I got home fed the fish,  started the AC for the dogs, locked them in the house to cool off and headed for Collins where a convenience store has the best fried chicken in the world.  I headed home munching chicken when I saw an old black man selling home grown 'maters on the side of the road. 

If that wasn't enough chilling out, now that I'm full of fried chicken I'll take me a little nap and do WC.  By then it will be cooler outside.  I'll feed the chickens their daily treat of scratch mixed with the meal worms I culture for them.  The roosters are horny in the early morning and late afternoon.  It's fun watching them chase after the pullets who run like hell, hollering in chicken, "No No!  I'm still a child!".  The roosters nail my few older hens which make them happy.  The hens assume the possition for them, so I guess they like it too.  It's hard to tell since it only lasts a few seconds.

Finally, the chickens go back to their house and I lock them in for the night.  I feed the horse who will be standing at my front door demanding, and hit the sack myself.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

You should eat before taking those...or at least drink milk or something...

Glad you feel a bit better.  |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

I hate eating in the morning.  Always have.  I guess it's time that I sucked it up and got over it.  A piece of raisin toast with butter in the morning won't kill me.
Always move forward. Never look back.