• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 04:30:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 122
Total: 122

New Great Grand Daddy

Started by JR, October 20, 2012, 07:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

At 2:37 Am today I became a new Great Grand Dad. He was 10.3 lb and 22" long. His Mommy and Daddy did me a great Honor. They named him after me. James Russell.  Mom and Baby are doing great. Outstanding Day
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Congrat's JR, A 'great' grandson....wow.....big boy...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Congratulations JR!  That's great news.   ;)

Dennis

Rjb3

ilroost

JR

Thank you all. It is a joy to have a new baby in the family

Jdmcfast

Congratulations! I love babies!
If you are looking for a good quality custom forever memory as a baby gift check this out
http://www.minkyandme.bigcartel.com/
Or on facebook at
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=212161510685&__user=100000100549611

Everything is hand made and can be customized with babies names and/or birth date, weight our anything else you want.

Posted using tapatalk 2
Josh

b125killer

Congratulations on the new baby. 
Scott

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

P4Angels2

Mir

Aww that's awesome! You should make sure to develop the baby's interest in fish! That's so sweet they named him after you. :)
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

LizStreithorst

That is one big baby.  I'm happy for you, mom and dad and the huge kid.
Always move forward. Never look back.

JR

Thank you all. All my grand kids are into fish. Since I retired every body has at least one tank in there home