• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 07:09:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 209
Total: 209

Saturday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, July 28, 2018, 05:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,,wonderful coffee.....very good..

...53degs and headed for mid 70's by afternoon....nice weather  :)...and the temps should continue thru this next week...however it'll get humid with thorms on/off...

A couple of errands this am...then putz'n around here.... |^|

.now..more of this delicious coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....MMMmmmm....good stuff !

..grab a cup!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

....I may just have a cup this morning...decaf though, because I haven't been having the violent vomiting since i dropped the coffee.... |^|...I still eat a little chocolate though...

...looks like 98 today is what Accuweather says for us, but I'll bet on it reaching closer toe 103...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron