• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 11:29:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 173
Total: 173

Friday

Started by Mugwump, July 27, 2018, 05:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....mid 50's now, mid 70's later....that'll be two nice days in a row... |^|.... :)

Coffee is very, very good....very good..

...slept decent  last night...needed that....Jan's going over to her girl friend's house this morning...I might mow  huh....but I plan on having a relaxing day putz'n...

more coffee...might step out on the deck to breath some of that cool air too....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. A very foggy start to the day. Going up into the high 80s with more rain due tonight. Getting ready for my trip to NYC later today. BTW the coffee was very, very good.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....drive careful, Willie.....have fun!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...hello all...

...looks like it's gonna be up to 99 today...a little cooler...HA!

...Lucy has already started cleaning house, so looks like I'll be in the thick of it soon...! wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron