• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:32:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 199
Total: 199

Thursday coffee

Started by Mugwump, July 26, 2018, 04:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...good morn'n everyone.....the coffee is very, very good  |^|.

..a long day yesterday....got back home late, the kids were great fun and behaved wonderfully..... :)

...a few water changes, and some serious chilling for us today... |^|

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Here Comes The Sun!!! Good morning. After getting drenched for the last 6 days the sun makes a reappearance. It won't be for long but I'll take it. The coffee is most excellent today.

Lots to do today. Have to go get Vikki in DC later today (Sun is out there too) bring her here and then we will leave tomorrow to go to NYC for my great granddaughters first birthday party. It will be a blast.

Got to do some house cleaning first. It smells like wet dog in here.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...morning all... cloudy today...showing zero chance of rain here...low 90s now going to around 108 today...of course that depends on which report one reads!...

...the defense rested yesterday so the judge said for the jurors not to come back until Monday...so Lucy has a 4 day weekend...!!!...we'll probably go shoping for mos knd of clear epoxy to top coat the marbleized painting she did on the counter tops across the street...they're looking good so far...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron