• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 11:31:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

Wed-nes-day

Started by Mugwump, July 25, 2018, 07:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

......pleasant morning....sunny, breezy, 65degs...... |^|...time for a couple of errands.....

..what's up in your neighborhood ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...going to fix a slow leak in the Burbun's right rear tire...I use that Green Slime...works good and fella that just bought the lot with a shed next door was cleaning out the shed and gave me about 2 qts of it in a gallon pump jug!...

...I have some Red Lotus plants I pulled 2 days ago and the LFS said to bring on in.  I'll get store credit for them....I'll save a couple for the auction in a week and a half...

... a little later today I'm gonna post the information for the auction at the meeting on Aug 5 so everyone will know how to prepare their lots for sale...

...I'm not really motivated to do a whole lot today...

...Lucy's still on jury duty...she will get out early tomorrow and Friday will be off...and back on Monday which should be the last week of it...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 25, 2018, 10:41:27 AM
...going to fix a slow leak in the Burbun's right rear tire...I use that Green Slime...works good and fella that just bought the lot with a shed next door was cleaning out the shed and gave me about 2 qts of it in a gallon pump jug!...

...I have some Red Lotus plants I pulled 2 days ago and the LFS said to bring on in.  I'll get store credit for them....I'll save a couple for the auction in a week and a half...

... a little later today I'm gonna post the information for the auction at the meeting on Aug 5 so everyone will know how to prepare their lots for sale...

...Lucy's still on jury duty...she will get out early tomorrow and Friday will be off...and back on Monday which should be the last week of it...

....go float in da pool.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 25, 2018, 11:40:29 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 25, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

....go float in da pool.... ;D
...yeh...good idea for later in the afternoon!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

waterboy

Spent some time removing plants and stuff from several tanks of Angels that a guy is coming to pick up this afternoon,  Just about perfect timing as I have several batches starting to overcrowd smaller tanks and now I will have somewhere to put them.

Ran to Wally World this morning to get a cake and a Bouquet as today is Karen's birthday. I know how old she is but I'm not telling.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on July 25, 2018, 01:22:33 PM
Spent some time removing plants and stuff from several tanks of Angels that a guy is coming to pick up this afternoon,  Just about perfect timing as I have several batches starting to overcrowd smaller tanks and now I will have somewhere to put them.

Ran to Wally World this morning to get a cake and a Bouquet as today is Karen's birthday. I know how old she is but I'm not telling.

...it's best that way... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

..we're off to babysit for a while............later ;)
Jon

wsantia1

It's been just one storm after another all day. It rains then stops and then it starts raining again. This is tropical rain not t- storms. Supposed to clear up a bit tomorrow but will start up again Friday. At least I can get Kobe out for his walks between stops and starts.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon