• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 03:16:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 105
Total: 105

Friday coffee

Started by Mugwump, July 20, 2018, 05:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...a stormy night.....coffee's very, very good..... |^|

....a cool morn'n here, we might see 70degs today  huh.....weird weather.....more storms all day....

...nothing on the agenda so we'll take the day as it goes along.... |^|

...and now ...more coffee.... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee and a beautiful day on tap. Temps like yesterday mid 80s and low humidity. It all end tonight as storms move in and will be with us on and off most of the week. It was great for now though.

Will be out enjoying the sunshine most of the day after I deed the fish.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 20, 2018, 07:27:09 AM
Great coffee and a beautiful day on tap. Temps like yesterday mid 80s and low humidity. It all end tonight as storms move in and will be with us on and off most of the week. It was great for now though.

...... :)......'deed' to me.......LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2..........grab a cup !!
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 20, 2018, 07:30:03 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on July 20, 2018, 07:27:09 AM

...... :)......'deed' to me.......LOL
...No, please deed them to me!... ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron