• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:29:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 207
Total: 207

Okay..it's Tuesday...

Started by Mugwump, July 17, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...now what ?........... huh

.....to mow, or not to mow?....that is the question....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..ok.....I'll mow.... |^|...still in the 70's with a nice breeze... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...Lucy will have jury duty for a trial that's expected to last about 3 weeks...sooooo I'll be putzing by myself most of the time for awhile...

...today Im going to get some Medicare supplemental dental insurance...I can tell I'm gonna be needing it!,,,

...I'll mask off so I can paint the base trim moulding across the street...my knees won't like that...then I'll trim and bag some plants to take to my closest LFS tomorrow for store credit...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...grass cut...... :D.....and Jan made a fresh pot of coffee  |^|.....

Have fun putz'n Ron........Della Street is likely having fun on jury duty... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 17, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

Already 97 degrees here but there is a 90% chance of T-Storms this afternoon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 17, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

..ouch !......that's hot this early in the day....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 17, 2018, 11:16:25 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on July 17, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

..ouch !......that's hot this early in the day....

Yep. It's all going to go "boom" later as the cold front pushes through.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...went to weekly meeting.., took Murf to dog run...Now off to tape the floor and maybe paint the toemolding...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 17, 2018, 12:06:44 PM
...went to weekly meeting.., took Murf to dog run...Now off to tape the floor and maybe paint the toemolding...
...that done, I began to pull the crap off the wall in the bathroom....through for today...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron